What is CampShare?
CampShare is the first organization - organization resource to offer a marketplace that
connects start-up and exitingpolitical campaigns with a place to buy and sell their
campaign equipment, access discounts from vendors, service providers, in order to to
bootstrap or liquidate your campaign.
Visit CampShare.org today! (opens a new window)
Political Campaigns and Non-Profits:
- Pickup donated equipment from the next campaign.
- Get rid of your campaign office equipment through the marketplace.
- Take advantage of flexible contracts & exclusive deals targeted towards campaigns.
- Recommend and get recommendation for local service providers.
Vendors and Service Providers:
- Find your customer at the right time with our automated Vendor Match™ system.
- See how many organizations are requesting services in your area.
- List your company profile and hilight your offerings.
- Reach thousands of political campaigns and non-profits that need your services today.
Clients and Vendors
CampShare works with non-profits and political campaigns all over the country. To participate
please visit campshare.org. We respect the anonymity necessary to kick start a political
campaign at times so simply select a private profile when signing up.
- Rep. Brian Moran for Governor (VA)
- Sen. Mark Warner for Senate (VA)
- Sen. John Kerry (MA)
- Democratic Party of Virginia
Sample Vendors (Listing)
- CORT Furniture Rental
- Dell Inc.
- WebStrong Group
- Blue Campaign Solutions
- Washington Photocopy Corporation